THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    repurposed cabinet to bow cabinet

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

repurposed cabinet to bow cabinet
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted
i saw a very similar idea on archerytalk, so i decided to look around a yardsale website locally and within a few days i found this media cabinet. for $40 plus a couple of hooks for the top i have a much nicer way to display my bows down in the basement. i may add another shelf but for now its not needed. i want to figure out the best way to arrange the arrows in there, but that will come with time.

Posts: 779 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
excellent adaptation.

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

JCHB

Posts: 411 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking. All but one of mine are just hanging on pegs above the freezer out in the garage.

But, I do have a RamBow...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote