Find
Notify
Tools

Best Quiver?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted
I have a Matthews Switchback XT and am looking for a quiver to put on it. Who makes the best quiver for my bow? This is my first bow, so also my first quiver so any advice or info appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use an Alpine 5 arrow softlock quiver, it is easily removed, quite and quite affordable compared the the mathews one or two piece quiver.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ment to say quiet, but it is quite quite if that's OK with you.

one of us
Picture of Strut10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smokeeter:
I use an Alpine 5 arrow softlock quiver, it is easily removed, quite and quite affordable.........

Same here. It's a great quiver. And the best thing about it is that the "Alpine" stickers come right off so nobody has to know. Cool

Founder....the OTPG

Posts: 764 | Location: slightly off | Registered: 22 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It depends, really, on how you hunt. If you're in a treestand all day, then anything that you could hang will suffice. If you stillhunt/stalk a lot, then something on your hip or back may be more comfortable. IMHO, if you're going to hunt with the quiver on the bow, then never practice without it.

If you'd like, I have a Martin adjustable bow quiver with vibration dampening gear on it that I'd be willing to sell. There's a link to a picture below, I just need to confirm the color.
If you're interested, let me know at jayzuena@yahoo.com

http://www.martinarchery.com/?page=accessories&file=3910-T

Posts: 37 | Location: South Central Long Island, NY | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I would also have to say that
i like the alpine soft-lok quiver

Posts: 25 | Location: Arizona, USA | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lhanson8
posted Hide Post
I use the alpine as well, hard to beat. I had a two piece before and had to take it off before I could put my bow in it's case. The Alpine comes off in a second and easily fits in the case with my bow.

Recently I've seen an accessory for tree stands that allows you to hang the quiver on the tree, with the same quick attach/detach system.

Posts: 82 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 20 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BlackHawk1
posted Hide Post
Alpine 5 arrow soft-lock.

BH1

There are no flies on 6.5s!

Posts: 707 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2001Reply With Quote