THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Can't find Slick Trick broadheads...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't find Slick Trick broadheads...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Arkapigdiesel
posted
Anyone know where I can find some Slick Trick 100 grain broadheads. Every place I've looked has 'em on back order. Does anyone have a three pack they would want to sell me? Shoot me a PM if you do.

Posts: 91 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
You're not alone. Slick tricks web sight says that they are haveing supplier problems.

Time for a new supplier.

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking?
I might be able to hook you up with some.

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pumpkinheaver
posted Hide Post
There are usually some on EBAY. I have read on archerytalk that they are having some quality control issues. I was gonna try some but went with Muzzys instead.

Walk softly and carry a big bore!

Posts: 414 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 28 February 2002Reply With Quote