THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Liberty Archery - check this out

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberty Archery - check this out
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Clem
posted
http://www.libertyarchery.com/

Looks interesting. I wonder how well it works.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$700 FOR $30 WORTH OF MATERIALS PUTS IT IN SOMEONE ELSES HANDS, NOT MINE.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree it does look interesting. I haven't met anyone who has shot one though. It would hang just right off my back pack.

the chef

one of us
Picture of Pumpkinheaver
posted Hide Post
Something tells me in five years nobody will remember these things.

Walk softly and carry a big bore!

Posts: 414 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 28 February 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of mg66
posted Hide Post
It is pretty interesting. Bet when they came out with single cams and parallel limbs the same thing was said .. 'that dawg wont hunt'. Wink

http://www.bghi.us
Bow and Gun Hunting Illinois

"Every deer you legally take with a bow is a trophy"

Posts: 8 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm mostly an arm chair archer but I can't get over how the technology has evolved over the last 20 years, as compared to the previous couple of thousand. The latest bows are tiny compared to the older ones and the limbs are almost horizontal, yet we can get more poundage out of them and who could live without sights? I guess the obvious question is where are we headed? This thing reminds me more of a sling shot than a bow.
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
There's another new bow out that is very similar but just a little longer ata. I know a guy that has one and the only thing I can say is it is very loud. I wonder how loud this one is. If it was accurate, it would probably be treestand friendly for sure.

I'd tend to think it would be alittle unforgiving.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote