Find
Notify
Tools

Elite compount bows.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted
Does anyone have any experience with Elite compound bows. A friend of mine shoots them and swears by them. I'm considering getting a new bow and have been thinking about an Elite. Any input you can give me about them would be appreciated.

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of my hunting buddies uses one of these, and he likes it. They seem to be pretty fast, and it's tough to find a junk bow these days (although it can be done...) Try one out and see if it feels good to you. The best advice I can give is that you find a bow that fits you, and feels comfortable.

gd

one of us
Picture of bowhuntrrl
posted Hide Post
Elite bows are fantastic !! The quality is top notch. They are continually striving to improve their bows. My best advice is to shoot one. You will be hooked !!!!

Elite Archery and High Country dealer.

Posts: 931 | Location: Somewhere....... | Registered: 07 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Arrow Slinger
posted Hide Post
I have 2 of them 70/80 lbs. GTO Models -- they are screamin fast, easy to tune, and shoot great. I'm sold! The only thing that I had to get used to is the draw cycle, which does not let up until near full draw (that is why it generates such speed -- long power stroke). Also, it shoots from the wall -- don't attempt to creep back into the valley, or it will go. These aren't really negatives, more just getting used to how the bow shoots.

Like has already been said -- if you shoot one, you will be likely to buy one.

Posts: 106 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote