THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Got my mount back!!! It turned out great.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my mount back!!! It turned out great.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Cory wright Taxidermy did a awsome job on my cat. Cory is truly second to none!!!

Posts: 27 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful.

Even the detail on the base is a work of art.

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Nice!

What's the story?

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saturday afternoon Openning day of bow season. I was heading down this canyon in starkey unit here in Oregon and down off the trail was a very nice cat. I moved into position at about 50 yards the cat started to move so I picked a spot and shot the thunderhead hit the mark sending the big cat in a tail spin and he managed to cross the creek and vanish into the blow down on the other side. I waited for a while to give this big fella a chance to die and then my buddys and I went in to tracking mode. I was leading and we found the blood right away after about 20 yards I came to the blow down where I had lost sight of him. As I stepped on the log the cat lunged at me I ran back and he laid back down!! I then cleaned my shorts and waited about another 15 minites and went back in with my best friend Bill at full draw, I eased in to see what was going to happen and as I got at about two feet away he jumped up and I let another thunderhead rock his world, he came out and turned only to go another 10 yards and then die . I have many pic's . If you hunt starky you can see some pics at the starky store, This was the most exciting hunt of my life to date.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats awesome, please post some more pics of that. i'm in awe.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Wish I'd have been there!

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that is honestly one of the most impressive mounts i have ever seen. beautiful.

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Great mount, great trophy and a superb hunting experience! Thanks for sharing! What a piece of art... Smiler
I`m a rifle-hunter, but I hope you don`t mind me popping into the bowhunting section every now and then.. Smiler

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote