THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Africa -- Sable --need recomendations

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Africa -- Sable --need recomendations
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
Need to put a Sable on the wall -- any recomendations on concession / locations etc would be appreciated from those that have been there done that.

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 923 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I have a young PH in Zim who has a great sable property who may take you on. Drop me an email with your projected hunt date and we will discuss it.

ann@aspenhilladventures.com

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Sent email

Posts: 923 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Woody:

See if you can find some body that books at Dorshano Game Reserve in Zimbabwe. It is just outside of Bulawayo...spelling?

I shot a 42 in Sable two years ago and it was litteraly crawling with Sable.

You can see my Sable in the Trophy Room from Pa Hunter.

Regards... Jim P.

The Hunters Hut
Firearms Sales & Service PAHunter/ The Head Hunter
DRSS,NRA,SCI,NAHC
www.huntershut1.com

Posts: 1015 | Location: PA | Registered: 08 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Awsome -- and that CB is a hog!!!-- when I can get a moment will PM you so you can tell me where and with whom you collected these beasts -- they are great -- your trophy room is awsome!!
Thanks for sharing
G