New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tree Stands
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know who makes a ladder stand with a double width seat for two and a solid safety rail...not a fold down rifle rest. Thanks.

Phil

Life Member- NRA & SCI

Posts: 228 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: 24 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are quite a few.

Try Family Traditions. Also API. There is another that is my favorite but I can't remember the name.

Posts: 11910 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There pricey, but check out millennium tree stands. By far the most comfortable stands I have ever used, and very well built.

Peter

Posts: 120 | Location: Oshkosh, WI | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SkyJacker
posted Hide Post
Family tradition makes an excellent two seater ladder stand. We have a few at our farm. Highly recommend with the extra extension.

Posts: 177 | Location: Savannah, GA | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm still not finding what I'm looking for.....a ladder stand with a double wide "bench" seat and a solid rail across the back, on the sides and across the front...not a fold up rifle rest.

Phil

Life Member- NRA & SCI

Posts: 228 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: 24 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm still not finding what I'm looking for.....a ladder stand with a double wide "bench" seat and a solid rail across the back, on the sides and across the front...not a fold up rifle rest.

I doubt you'll find one like that since it would require going over or under the rail to enter the stand.

Most front rails are moveable so one doesn't have to go through all those contortions

One shot , one kill

Posts: 197 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 13 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen them where you go under the rail to get into the stand.....not a problem....very safe and secure.

Life Member- NRA & SCI

one of us
posted Hide Post
big game makes some

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
this is frm seat showing a holder i made but notice the support bars on front and side for rail

[URL= ]stand[/URL]

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote