New
Find
Notify
Tools

scent lock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I like to do my best to reduce scent. Yesterday I had Greek salad for lunch, lots of red onions, peppers etc. It gave me the worst case of gas and I could barely stand myself. Anyway I was out in my military surplus carbon suit and I cut a few dirty ones-no smell at all. Hee hee finally a way to pass wind in the field.

old stinky

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate when that happens in the deer stand.

I'm a generous person and I much enjoy sharing the experience with others. Smiler

Reminds me, I found this on my property this past summer.

What is it?

troll

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is it?

Now? or before it was digested?

sofa

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Golden
posted Hide Post
looks like shit animal

Posts: 142 | Location: Texas Panhandle | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got one of those surplus suits, but it was too hot to wear. It had nice pockets, though. You ought to collect the skunk scent like how i do and you wouldn't need any scent lock. The other day three deer passed in front of me 110 yards away. Circled around till they were downwind then came in behind me on the downwind side. I knew how the wind was blowing because of the yellow flagging tape i have in front of the blind. They thought they were being smart, but i had the cap off my skunk jar, and they apparently didn't smell any human as they passed 17.5 yards away directly downwind of me. The only clue they had i was there was when i sent an arrow flying over one's back
Roll Eyes

Plinker

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote