THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    2009 Fred Bear Truth II Dark Horse Fully Riged A++ for sale

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2009 Fred Bear Truth II Dark Horse Fully Riged A++ for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks I am in a pinch I need $$$$ lost my job and well i have a few bows so I can get rid of a one i guess...

2009 Fred Bear Truth II Dark Horse 50-60lbs Moduler adjustments it is all black with Greay pockets and cams it has Winners Choice Strings and cables nice for in the ground blind... Bow was $699 New
has a Sure Loc Chaliger 400 with a Sure Loc Leathela Wepon head on it 5 pin .019 pins top green 3 orange and bottum green has a LED light for it sight with this sight you could get close to 120 yards with it.. all together $350
the rest is a Vapor tril Limb driver Pro value $90
has a Archery Specalty peep that you can change the incert size Vale $24.99
Donker 10.5" stabilizer with a Donker quick disconect combined value $100
it has a Maching Speclilzed wrist sling that is Black on black value $30

so totle value on this bow is $1240 now i know it ant no Mathews or Hoyt but is is VERY quite and shock free and I can drive tacks with it it is a AWSOME hunting rig and for $600 it would make you a nice hunting rig as well

Thanks for looking