THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    First Compound Bow for 9 year old

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Compound Bow for 9 year old
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
Had a proud moment I wanted to share. Oldest turned 9 and I got him a compound bow and he lit up. Set up a bale of hay for him and he took his first shots today. If he sticks with it I will get him a nicer one and get the 3D targets and see where it goes. Last year he got a sling shot and maybe next year a BB gun. I hope he remembers this always. I will. Passing on these traditions are so important.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
Just got my boy his first bow too, he's 8 and I told him if he practice every day I'll take him to Africa in 2016. So far he shoots 30 times a day. So proud of him. We're some lucky dads.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
And how!
I'll try to post pics.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote