THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Oh man, not for the faint of heart

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh man, not for the faint of heart
 Login/Join

<Headstamp>
posted
Plucked this link off a search engine while looking for something else. [Eek!]

http://poetry.rotten.com/bowhunter/

<MontanaMarine>
posted
In nature, only the strong and the smart survive. This one's virtue is obviously strength....

I saw this awhile back, 2 numbnutz in one stand, a deer appears, and voila!

MM

[ 08-28-2002, 03:35: Message edited by: MontanaMarine ]

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't want to share a foxhole with these guys [Eek!]

Posts: 8343 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Ol' Sarge>
posted
Hey Headstamp,

Just what the hell were ya lookin' for anyway?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ow!! Did you see the links at the bottom of the page- FETISH MAXIMUS????? That sounds scary.

Posts: 448 | Location: High Ridge MO USA | Registered: 16 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Headstamp>
posted
Yes, that is one sick website for sure! Got the hell out of there fast.

Was looking into info on wood rot/pressure treated lumber and one of the results came back with this. [Confused]

Regards

one of us
posted Hide Post
That website was sick! [Eek!]

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let's see what Urban legends has to say about this one....

Posts: 1805 | Location: American Athens, Greece | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Headstamp>
posted
Thanks Boman.

The guy at my local lumber yard stated to me that in about 2 years, you won't be able to get pressure treated lumber anymore the way the environmentalists are crusading to ban it.

Thought I would try to find out if this is bogus or not. Back to slopping tar on everything. [Roll Eyes]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Headstamp;
Some states haved outlawed it's sale already!
New "Black Market" has sprung up!

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rich Jake
posted Hide Post
Man is that guy going to have a headache!!!!
Rich Jake

Posts: 1213 | Location: Middletown NY USA | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote