New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh. Frabjous day...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
the archery shop called this morning about ten. My Mathews Monster Wake came in on Brown.

Woo-Hoo!!

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You'll put your eye out with that thing!

Posts: 20075 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
not at 30lbs

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you two are just jealous because I have a new bow...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jealous??

remember I have Bowtech's, how could I be jealous stir

oh and they are set at 75lbs and 70lbs

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As the attorney said in court: asked and answered...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And don't forget the 38" LOP! Here's the guy at the Pro Shop who test-fired it for you :-)

Posts: 20075 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the little guy on his/her lap could even pull 30lbs

I know I am going to regret asking this but...
what was asked and what was answered? Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Asked/stated: I have a Bowtech.

Answered: why would I be jealous.

Elementary my dear Watson!

How did Biebs get you and Dale to climb that tree?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
bananas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We are now at Stage II.

The Wake is very fast, and very smooth, and the let off is 85%.

I am just shooting now at 59 pounds, with Carbon Injexion arrows, indoors at 20yds.

Stage II, is when the bow in shooting so fast that you get about 24" of penetration into the ethafoam targets. After shooting for half an hour or so, it gets very hard to pull the arrows out...

There are worse things I expect.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, buy one of those bags that are filled with a poly material wrapped or tied into knots or pieces. I usually shot compounds at 70-75 lbs, and long ago gave up trying to pull the shafts out of dense foam targets.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Rich, buy one of those bags that are filled with a poly material wrapped or tied into knots or pieces. I usually shot compounds at 70-75 lbs, and long ago gave up trying to pull the shafts out of dense foam targets.

I'll second that!!

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is at the indoor range.

Went from the Carbon Injexion to the same length Superlite A/C/C 3-60/340's and solved the issue. They have the 9 micron finish and bullet points.

They also spent yesterday evening cinching down the bales.

I had rotator cuff surgery (twice about eight years apart) on the right shoulder, and took three years off archery. These new bows with the 85% let-off are phenomenal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are great with the new let offs. Just take care letting one down.

Posts: 374 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
appreciate the advice...

Rich