New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just registered on this site and wanted to say hello, this looks like a real interesting place to be. [Big Grin]
PaGriz

[ 09-13-2002, 20:42: Message edited by: PaGriz ]

Posts: 169 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome PaGriz!
Tell us a little about yourself, what you hunt and where, things like that.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome. It's good to see more PA representation.

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I like to bowhunt and rifle hunt for deer in Jefferson, Westmoreland, Fayette, Indiana and Green County's and I have become a turkaholic and live for spring turkey season, in between those times fly fishing or fishing in general is my thing.
I am active with the NWTF, DU, Pheasants Forever and the Ruffed Grouse Society and of course TU.
And am planning on openeing a fly shop in the near future, as soon as the wife can retire. [Big Grin]
Pa Griz

Posts: 169 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
welcome PaGriz,
This site is the best around. Lots of fun too.

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
A somewhat belated welcome!

I think you are already finding what an interesting and knowledgeable group there is here!

Posts: 7760 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome PAGriz.
You'll find this a friendly site, you don't have to think hard about what may or may not, who hates what to be said .... no board politics here.
Enjoy.
Lochi. [Wink]

Posts: 240 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BBTURTLE
posted Hide Post
Welcome PAGriz.
quote:

You'll find this a friendly site, you don't have to think hard about what may or may not, who hates what to be said .... no board politics here. Enjoy.
quote:

Just don't make a point of what YOU think is best or you'll get your head ripped off.
Elbow in the ribs [Wink]
Turtle [Cool]

Posts: 1115 | Location: SE PA | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote