THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Monster Baboon with the Bow

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monster Baboon with the Bow
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted
Have a look at this thread.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=399313

You will not get a bigger baboon even with a rifle.

Congratulations Lammie.

Gerhard

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Man, that thing is huge!

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
What a hguge monkey. Congrats to the hunter.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recall reading in Out Door Life or F&S about a pack of baboons that had started hunting and killing humans (natives) and had to be them selves hunted down and killed. After seeing the size of that hair covered razor blade, I now understand how one let alone a pack of them could put the hurt on you big time.

I dont one what would be worse that baboon or a Rott.

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
These hairy little buggers are really really creepy to watch -- very human like-- during my recent Namibia adventure -- they would come in and just sit there staring at you -- YECH!--wanted to shoot one but not bad enough to risk scaring off a more prized opportunity.

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 923 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is one I wacked in Namibia this Aug

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote