THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Puzzling Bolt Weight Question Need Help!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Puzzling Bolt Weight Question Need Help!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
2219's are thicker stiffer shafts so the only thing I can think is that when they come off the bow there is a bit oof flex in the bolts that cause them to plane up a bit. When they hit the target are all three different sizes hitting with the tail in the same position? I am going to say I would not be suprised if the 2219's land different but the other 2 end up in the same position consistantly.
In regular bow (compound, recurve) even though the shaft sizes are recomended I have found 1 or 2 that I liked the way they fly over a couple others that are spined corrrectly for my bow.

I hope this helps!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep they all look like they fly the same to me. Just that the heavier bolt rises. Jim

Posts: 5226 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 March 2003Reply With Quote