THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Should I stay or should I go???Their not there

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Should I stay or should I go???Their not there
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have 3 stands out now. I moved one three times to get where I kept seeing deer. It paid off the other day. My friend has been using one of mine and we moved it once. He spooked a buck and a doe. Then another doe came under him and he tried 6 times to draw his bow and couldn't. All he got was sore shoulders. It was his first time trying to shoot from sitting.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've convinced myself,that because they come in there like livestock later on,that I better just sit back and wait till later on.From the advice here and other places,I think my anxiosness may screw me ,if I keep fooling around in there before the action really starts.Its hard when you dont have many places though.