THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    best place and time of year to by a DXT?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

best place and time of year to by a DXT?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I would like to scratch the itch to buy a new bow, after some considerations I like the sound of the Mathews DXT. However it is not available in any local shops, and if it were, is would cost about double what it does in the US. The Mission (by Matthews) X5 goes for 720euro - near $1000USD, while in the states it costs about half that, just for comparison.

I am in no real hurry, and I figure that it would be best to wait for the new year when the new models come out. I would also be happy enough to buy a used on on ebay, but at the moment they are still pretty pricey.

Any suggustions as to which websites might be the best to look for it on, and exactly when is the market likely to drop on these bows?

Thanks.

...I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up they know that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
Tough to say, but from what I can recall in years past, many of the big bow makers start bringing out some of their new models around November. Kinda strange because many of our archery seasons open in late September or early October.

I could be wrong, but Ebay might be your best bet around the Christmas holidays or just after.

Just a loose guess though. Good luck!

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote