THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Deer Hunting Luck,...so far

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Deer Hunting Luck,...so far
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

Plinker, I shot my second deer yesterday. A big fat doe. Time now to rake leaves and cut grass.

Two? Put that rake away. You're not done yet, you still have one more to go. Then it's gun season.

Plinker

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That sounds sort of rude for that guy to get right up in your stand without asking. Good story though, and you was sure a good sport about it. 16 Points, Man! Give the crossbow a try. If your back qualifies you to use one, or if your state allows it, that'd be way to go. You'll be able to hunt sooner and more. My brother in law from Ohio has one, and it's legal there. From my vast experience, (2 weeks ) it seems there would be a great advantage in not having to move to draw.

Plinker

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote