THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Crosswind and Broadhead Accuracy

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Crosswind and Broadhead Accuracy
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Derf, you migh try putting some rubber bands around your aviation jacket sleeve if you're clipping it with the bow string. Don't know that could have happened to me, but i'm going to start using the rubber bands. I also have pair of real light camo gloves i wear under release. They're too big, so i put small rubber bands around the forefinger and then pull the material back snug. That helps a lot because it's hard to use release with gloves on, but without them, hands are starkly white, plus it's been getting pretty cold.

Good luck with the 3D shooting.

Plinker

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Plinker, try shutting off the anti-virus before downloading and see if it works. I never had that problem with Norton.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote