THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Anyone shoot Jennings bows anymore??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Anyone shoot Jennings bows anymore??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I broke too many old Jennings limbs over the years. After he lost the lawsuit to Allen and went to work for bear, I lost interest. Buy a Jennings now and all you get is an expensive Bear. When Bear layed off all employees and moved to Florida and hired cheaper labor, I quit buying any of their products. Fred would not have done this to his help, but the outfit that bought them out did not care about the workers. They have done nothing but play catch up all these years.
Jennings was a great guy but he infringed on Allens patent. Fred was a great guy, great hunter and I had a lot of respect for him. He made great bows.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote