New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lumenok Warning
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I do most of my hunting towards evening and thought Lumenoks would be a great idea. These are the nocks that light up when released. Well I ordered them direct from Lumenok and I did not receive them. I emailed and was very rudely told they were delivered and was given a tracking number. Well the tracking number shows the package being delivered to the wrong address. I emailed again and explained this and was basically told to go to hell it was not his problem and I should call the post office. From the tracking info I know the postage was bought electronically. So there would be a record of the shipping label he could access and prove to me what address he shipped it to. Of course this was not offered and I cannot get any info from the post office as I was not the one who shipped it. I have never been treated so poorly by a company. Fortunately my credit card is getting my money back. So if you are thinking of buying Lumenoks their customer service sucks and Eric Price is a rude unhelpful ass.

Posts: 448 | Registered: 27 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're lucky you didn't get them. They dont' help arrow flight and they don't always light up either. By the way there is a new website for disgruntled customers it's called "the squeeky wheel get's the grease" I think? Take a look it might give you some satisfaction.

the chef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
try the carbon express lazer eye. They light up [most of the time anyways]

Posts: 55 | Location: ky | Registered: 08 February 2008Reply With Quote