THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    SinglesDating Site forHunters & shooters

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SinglesDating Site forHunters & shooters
 Login/Join

<Africanbowhunter>
posted
Last year I lost my hunting partner of 10 years thru divorce. I notice its hard to replace a partner of the other sex and the dating boards are mostly anti gun & anti hunting.

So I started a Singles dating board for outdoorsmen & women how bowhunt, shoot guns, reload, plink etc. Its a free..... not profit... non commerical yahoo club Didnt figure Saeed would mind. Sort of a Public Service

Single folks only married men not welcome
Sorry.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
shootingsportssingles

You need to post t agood face photo so the ladies can see how handsome you are and a email address where they can contact you

Married guys, tell you single buddies where they can meet a lady of their dreams We need 100 good men so we can attract the women. join today!

Good Hunting
Tink
African Bowhunter