one of us
Picture of CaptJack
posted
Stick on camo face mask

FaceGear

One of Us
Picture of Uglystick
posted Hide Post
No offence...but that is the most gay thing I have seen!! Maybe we should get a few hundred stripper titty pasties in cammo and cover out whole boddies with them so we can sit in the trestand nude. rotflmo

Posts: 173 | Location: Jackman MAINE USA | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
just another thing for companys to sell......

just a thought wouldnt that crap plug your porse.....youd think youd get pimples like a mo fo from puttin that shit on your face.

the guy that invented this crap must have some sort of bukkakie fetish.......

ill stick to my normal camo masks aleast it wont feel like waxing my face....

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CaptJack
posted Hide Post
from the website's FAQ page

What is FaceGear? FaceGear is a patented instant disguise specifically designed to be applied on the skin. Made of hypoallergenic medical tape, FaceGear follows the contours of the face for a unique look that goes beyond ordinary stickers, messy face paint and fake tattoos.

Who is FaceGear? FaceGear was developed by a pediatric surgeon who saw firsthand how many children were injured while wearing "traditional" Halloween masks that hindered their sight. FaceGear was created as a safer alternative. Marketed and manufactured by HNT Brands, FaceGear now has masks for sports fans, hunters, kids and custom corporate promotions.

Is FaceGear reusable? Yes- FaceGear is made with medical tape that comes off easily and can be reused when stored on its original backer. The number of applications depends on your skin type and how long you wear your FaceGear.

one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
Billions of $$$ spent on camo a year by hunters that have trouble finding a brown deer in green woods.

jumping

If you can't smell his breath, your're not close enough!

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, the guy does look gay, but I am sure I do with my face paint on as well !

It does look more uncomfortable than my paint though!

-George

Posts: 326 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
This is what I use;

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptJack:
from the website's FAQ page

What is FaceGear? FaceGear is a patented instant disguise specifically designed to be applied on the skin. Made of hypoallergenic medical tape, FaceGear follows the contours of the face for a unique look that goes beyond ordinary stickers, messy face paint and fake tattoos.

Who is FaceGear? FaceGear was developed by a pediatric surgeon who saw firsthand how many children were injured while wearing "traditional" Halloween masks that hindered their sight. FaceGear was created as a safer alternative. Marketed and manufactured by HNT Brands, FaceGear now has masks for sports fans, hunters, kids and custom corporate promotions.

Is FaceGear reusable? Yes- FaceGear is made with medical tape that comes off easily and can be reused when stored on its original backer. The number of applications depends on your skin type and how long you wear your FaceGear.

I must admit that seems to be very practical Cool... thou I mostly use charcaol to darken my face, this is what I have to use whenever I have to paint myself (and feel like doing so) ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GKDTNY/ref=wl_it_d...&colid=13EU4YLK6NUZQ

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote