THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Deer Hunting Luck,...so far

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Deer Hunting Luck,...so far
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am thinking very seriously of switching to a Whisker Biscuit just because at the most inoportune times that danged arrow likes to go AWOL! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the land of hunting. It's exciting isn't it? I have seen deer every time in the stand but none where I could shoot until this afternoon. I shot the first for the year and my first with the release. I have resisted the release until they made the drop away rests. I used the trapdoor for this one. Perfect flight. My next deer will be with another bow with a different drop away rest. Then I will switch to a home made osage Indian longbow. Then on to revolvers. I should get 7 deer this season. I keep 2 and give my neighbors deer. They let me hunt so I take care of them. The deer here need thinned out so they stay healthy.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote