THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Bow season just a week away!!!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bow season just a week away!!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted
It's just a week away from opening day of bow season in Oklahoma. I'm finding that all I can think about it deer hunting. I find myself working on gear, clothing, and practice all the time. My wife has also noticed it--she says it is almost time for her to become a deer hunting widow. I've hunted for years, and I'm still excited about opening day of bow season. Guess if it ever gets to the point that I'm not excited, I'll probably quit.

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have about 36 hours to go-Saturday AM. I pulled the card from the game cam this morning and downloaded the pics--165 pics in 7 days, more than half of them 'coons. But, there are a bunch of deer coming too--all does/fawns. And, they are coming in late in the AM, as if they stop by on their way to the bedding grounds. None of the deer pictures were at night--go figure.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Sat. a.m. for me too.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
we have been open for a week or two....but it is still to green.One or two trees have changed but,the only place to go yet, is on a field edge ,so you can see more than a few yards.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
opened up september 6th here in the bluegrass

Posts: 55 | Location: ky | Registered: 08 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
good luck to you guys.

Smiler

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote