THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Sometimes it's a tough trip to the stand....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sometimes it's a tough trip to the stand....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted
Here's some pics of a recent run of the Gauley River. Water temp 52 degrees, air temp 43 degrees. I'm the a$$hole in camo...

The moderator can delete this thread anytime, as it's way off topic!

I have to say that it was a hoot!

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
RUB-A-DUB-DUB, NINE MEN IN A TUB!!

thumb thumb Excellent pics!!thumb thumb

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Actually, two were women!

Don_G

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
There goes my joke lol

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Well, I think one of 'em was a better man than I - if ya follow me. Confused But the other one was cute.

Don_G

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Hey Don, looks like fun, brings back memories for me.

When I was in India in 1998, we went white water rafting down the Ganges River! I think water temp was close to freezing.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Rafting the Ganges - now that's something I'd like to try. cheers

Preferably after taking a Bengal tiger from a howdah!

Don_G

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Don,

I am having difficulty picking out the girls. Anyway, looks like a fun trip, was there a bon fire at the end to warm up by?

~Ann

Posts: 19152 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am having difficulty picking out the girls.

I'm thinkin' the person two spots behind Don (left side of the boat) is the cute one. The person with the yellow jacket is the other one...?

Is this the same group you motorbike with Don?

Looks like a load of fun!

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Don, you would NOT believe me if I told you but we stayed on the beach in tents the night before we went rafting and a few miles downriver we stopped because someone went into the water. We had 4 rafts going. One of the guides yelled that this, of all places, was NOT the place to go into the water. While I was relieving myself on the beach, another guy spotted "Tiger" tracks. There was plenty of cover and we high tailed it back to the rafts. No more pee breaks!

We were told we weren't near any Tiger country but I think that was horse hockey. Otherwise, I don't think the guide would have been so nervous.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Canuck has the eye. Nope, I only knew the two women, from work. The rest were friends of friends.

Doc, in India I think they feed tigers on people! Unbelievable how many are eaten each year.

Don_G