THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    small diameter carbon arrow

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

small diameter carbon arrow
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I looking to buy new small diameter carbon arrows, Any sugestions?

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look at Easton's Axis line of arrows. should be about what you're looking for. JMHO

gd

One of Us
Picture of xm15e2m4
posted Hide Post
If you can still find someone with the Easton A/C super slims that they discontinued late last year check into those too.

I follow Rule #62.

Posts: 109 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 21 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lhanson8
posted Hide Post
Another Easton option is the Epic ST, they run 1/64" bigger on O.D. and 0.4 gpi lighter. Last I looked they are a few bucks less as well, they run $75/doz. at Cabela's.

Beman has the MXF which is almost the exact arrow as the Axis. I say almost because they are 0.6 gpi heavier in the 400 size. Cabela's lists these at $95/doz.

If you don't care about price there's Carbon Express. There arrows have pretty much the same O.D. The down side, IMO, is the price. The Terminater Lite Hunter runs around $120/doz. and the Maxima are $140/doz.

A friend told me Bass Pro has the Terminator Lite Hunter arrow, with the Bass Pro brand on it for about $10/doz. less. I can't remember what they call them.

Posts: 82 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 20 October 2005Reply With Quote