Find
Notify
Tools

moment of true
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
My son with his bear bow preparing to shot a hog .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
Great picture, my 23 year old son recently told me "I wish I had started bowhunting when you tried to get me started" Smiler
Jeff

No people in history have ever
survived who thought they could protect their freedom by making themselves
inoffensive to their enemies.

Posts: 1689 | Location: North MS U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My son is huge but only 11 years old,he shoots every kind of weapons ,and began at 3 years to shoot bows ,wen he was 7 i gave him a compund bow i bougth at CABELAS ,at HAMBBURG PENN.,i was hunting withetails there ,since them he took a lot of game ,now hes using a BEAR ,he doesnt want another bow in honour to FRED BEAR ,he even listen all the day the song uncle FRED by TED NUGENT another of his heros .Since at home there are hunters from all over the world most of the time ,he has the oportunity to hunt and learn a lot ,my 2 daugthers are shooting air guns but in the future they will begin with bows too.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote