New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Game Timer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Got the game timer. It is Model TT-500 and it is compatible with TT-2000 camera system, if i want to upgrade later on.

The timer will record 500 events. It was pretty simple to set the time, just like doing a watch, maybe a little easier. So i put it on that trail, but even though it claims to cover 60 feet, that really wasn't possible in this uneven terrain. I got it to cover where two paths come off the hill, but there was still a lower path where some could have went around the detector.

The monitor was tripped at 10:30 last night, and at 6:40 and 6:41 this morning. There is a 60 second delay between recordings, so there could have been 3 animals passing by and it would only record once till 60 seconds had passed. The a.m. trippings would have been when they were going up the hill and leaving the low area. But lately it doesn't get light enough to see till at least 7 a.m. I can monitor the area a few more days, but if that pattern continues, then i won't waste any time there, because you can't shoot them if you can't see them.

It's an interesting gadget, and it's very helpful to know what time the deer are entering and leaving an area.

Plinker

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote