New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions about Mathews Q2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can comebody tell me when did this bow came out and how much is it worth when it was new? I got one in a trade and just want some information about it. Its a Left handed bow. It shoots nice and quiet But no labels on it. I aint a left handed shooter.

Posts: 524 | Location: S.E. Oregon | Registered: 27 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
How much it was selling new has no bearing on current worth, at least as bows go. Bows are like PC's, they loose their value exponentially. To answer your question,it seems that the q2 was manufactured from 00'-04'. While value is somewhat subjective and heavily contingent on condition, I would say 250.00 on the high end since it is a lefty.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you can go to the Matthews home page to see when the model was produced, it will not tell you todays value though,,,

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote