THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    40 yards with Bow Tech Stalker Lt at 41 1/2 lbs

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

40 yards with Bow Tech Stalker Lt at 41 1/2 lbs
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

This target is better than usual, but not too far off typical at 40 yards. Some of you that can hit baby asprins won't be impressed, but i'm happy with it. I set my bow back up from 37 lbs to 41 1/2. The uppage in draw weight made it shoot high and i had to do some sight adjustment. The arrows appear like they are going in pretty straight.

Plinker

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shucks, I don't dare critisize as I haven't gone beyond 25 yet. My tired old eyes have enough trouble at that range! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Looks like you are doing pretty dang good to me.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote