THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Suggestions for an Archery Elk Outfitter

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestions for an Archery Elk Outfitter
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted
Can anyone suggest a good Archery Elk outfitter? Will be 2 hunters and would like to spend 6k or less per hunter. Looking for something in the rut with a good chance of success.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have bowhunted the last 2 years with Blue Mountain Outfitters in New Mexico. Bob gets you into the animals - still need them to cooperate and is as resonalble as it gets. License is a draw but if you draw he gives you 7 days for about $3000 - 2 on 1 guiding. I highly recommend him. I'll be back again this September if I draw again.
bluemountainoutfitters.com

Posts: 114 | Location: valley Forge, PA | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Depends on where you want to hunt at?

Jerry

Posts: 6 | Location: Gunnison, CO | Registered: 26 February 2007Reply With Quote